St. John's Ice Caps and The Williams Family Foundation held a food drive in conjunction with Purolator which raised over 5,000 lbs of food. Â Ice Caps and The Williams Family Foundation matched with an additional 5,000 lbs of food, plus a $5,000 cash donation.
- RBC Funding
- Some Good Market
- St. Johns Oilfield Technical Society donates $1000
- Tis the Season for giving Straight from the Heart!
- RBC donates $18,000
- Booth Memorial Halloween Food Drive
- ING Direct donates $500
- Scotia Bank Avalon Mall Branch
- Eastern Health Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
- Waterwerks Communications Christmas Diaper Drive
- Thank You St. John's Ice Caps
- Eastern Health Employees Donate $8,000
Thank You St. John's Ice Caps